WHO & OUR HISTORY
We’re launched in 2011, started as a local design company and grow as a Creative Company that providing a broad range multimedia and technology solution for diverse group of thousandsclients all around the world.
We are a group of young and creative people thriving to become one of the leading creative company in the worldand provide benefits and prosperity for our employees and the community around us.
Creativity is our soul. We do it, we live it and we fight for it
We are family and family stick together, work together
We aim high, reach highest and stay on top
Everyone worthed and deserve to be respected
In order to conquer the world, we first must conquer ourself
DEVELOPING ME, DEVELOPING US
Never Stop Improving ourself & help others to learn
Our mission is simple: make the web better through great design and creative website. Dahz is made of young and creative people who passionately believe in good design, good food & great friends. Together, we we work hard, brainstorm and have fun in a creative working environment.
Health & Safety Officer
Together Everyone Achieves More
Alin Marlina Leksono
Marketing & Promotion Staff
Together we can do so much.
Teamwork make the dreams work.
Fun team who will be family forever.
Nugrah Ramadani Pratama
Dahz is where love and work well made.
When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
Septian Sukarno Nugroho
UI Division Head
We rise by lifting others.
Fachri Syahru Shafar
The team isn’t made for defeat, vive le Dahz!
Chief Executive Officer
We will win not immediately, but definitely.
Business Unit & Finance Manager
Dreams come true when we do something.
Proud to work with passionate people here.
Mesha Gilang Pratama
Marketing & Communication Head
We work hard, we have fun, we make a difference.
M. Ricky Andika
If you want it, work for it. It’s that simple.
Do what is right not what is easy.
Stay humble, work hard, and be kind.
One Team One Dream
Ria Melina Tiurma Sitanggang
Strong alone, unstoppable together.
ARE YOU ONE OF US?
We are always excited to meet new talent that have tons of creativeness in mind, an urge to giving the best and willingness to learn what matters not only for the job but for our team as family. Do you see yourself like that? If so, You’ll our mates! See below for openings to join our teams
- Designing the architecture of the components of an application
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, and incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven working experience with the concept of adaptive and/or responsive web design
- MUST BE Familiar with wordpress
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Having passion in web Programmer and creative doers
- Communicative, willingness to learn and work with existing team
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and/or client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills And Qualifications
- Min. D3 in Information technology or System Information
- Experience with Microsoft.NET (C# or VB.Net) using #Object oriented Concepts, SQL Server and SQL
- Able to architecting software with Object Oriented Analysis & Design using UML
- Experience in developing Asset Management Software would be advantageous
- Able to review existing product and analyze any potential issue that may arise.
- Presenting ideas for product improvements, including timeline proposals.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Actively follow third party plugins that related to existing products in order to be able to make a preventive measure if there are changes with the plugins.
- Working closely with customer support to help resolving questions from clients.
- Able to manage cPanel/WHM server.
Skills And Qualifications
- Min S1 in information system, Informational Technology etc
- Have a good English skills
- High understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, CSS
- Familiar with wordpress is a must.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving
- Communicative, love to learn and work with team mate.
- Able to work individually and independently
- Ready to work under pressure & time limitness
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager
- Min D3 IT
- Fast learner
- Having knowledge & skill on:
- MVC method
- MySQL (Postgre SQL, SQL server)
- Willing to work full time during the project (Mon – Fri) for freelance